Gaming mode allows you to adjust the behavior of your Razer peripherals to work with different games and software. You can change the lighting of the Razer Chroma, the backlight effect, and even the lighting for your keyboard.
Only if you are using Razer Synapse 2.0, you can also use this feature to map different buttons to macros.
To access the gaming mode, navigate to the Chroma app and open the Settings page.
The Gaming Mode option is located on the Advanced page. Here, you can choose whether you want to enable the Razer Chroma or the backlight for your keyboard.
You can also change the behavior of your keyboard backlight. You can choose to enable the illumination on the keyboard’s function keys, on the number pad, or on the keyboard’s letter keys.
The gaming mode is also available in the Synapse app, but the backlight can only be enabled or disabled.
The backlight behavior is the last option on the Gaming Mode page. You can choose to disable the backlight for your keyboard, or to enable it for the number pad and the function keys.
If you disable the backlight, the illumination will not be visible when you are using the keyboard. If you want to use the illumination, you will have to press Fn+F1 or Fn+F2.
What is the gaming mode on the razer keyboard
The Razer DeathAdder Chroma is an ambidextrous keyboard that is also RGB. It comes with two USB ports. One is for charging and the other is for data. You can also connect a USB-C cable. You can change the lighting of the Razer Chroma, the backlight effect, and even the lighting for your keyboard. It is the same for the Razer DeathAdder Chroma.
In brief, the DeathAdder Chroma has the following features:
● Stable and reliable design
● An ergonomic shape that allows you to rest your hands in the best possible way
● The keys have a very high quality
● The keys are responsive
● The keycaps are easy to clean
● It is an ambidextrous keyboard
● The number pad is easy to use
● The macro keys are easy to press
● The layout is customizable
● The LED lights are easy to use
● It is a great gaming keyboard
● The backlighting is easy to use
● It is a USB-C keyboard
● It has two USB ports
● It has a large 1.8 m
On, Off and Standby
Razer keyboards are one of the most popular brands of gaming peripherals. The gaming keyboards come with various features and are available in various types of designs. One of the most popular gaming keyboards is the Razer DeathAdder Chroma. It is an ambidextrous keyboard that is also RGB. It comes with two USB ports. One is for charging and the other is for data. You can also connect a USB-C cable. It is the same for the Razer DeathAdder Chroma.
How to Change the Behavior of Razer Chroma
First of all, you need to connect the Razer Chroma dongle to the computer via USB. In order to do this, you can use the cable that came with the Razer Chroma dongle or you can use a USB-C to USB-A cable.
Once the Razer Chroma dongle is connected to the computer, you need to open the Razer Synapse software.
- The next step is to open the Razer Chroma section in the Synapse software.
- Scroll down to the Lighting tab and then select the item that you want to adjust.
- In this example, we will adjust the backlight effect.
- Scroll down to the Backlight Effect tab and you will see a slider for each lighting effect.
- Click on the slider and you will see the effect that you want to use.
- Scroll down to the Behaviors tab and you will see a dropdown menu.
- Select the behavior that you want to use and click on the Save button.